CS Pro 16" Extended Cuff Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Size M
Product Code : MPSM-CS16MH
CS Pro 16" Cuff Nitrile Exam Gloves CS Pro nitrile exam gloves are our thickest, most durable nitrile gloves and they offer excellent resistance to holes, tears and abrasions Fully...
CS Pro 16" Cuff Nitrile Exam Gloves
- CS Pro nitrile exam gloves are our thickest, most durable nitrile gloves and they offer excellent resistance to holes, tears and abrasions
- Fully textured grip enhances tactile sensitivity and performs well in both wet and dry situations; long 16" cuffs provide an extra barrier between the cuff and the sleeve
- Ideal for use by clinicians, techs and staff who clean, decontaminate, sterilize and disinfect
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
|Packaging||50 Each / box|
|Finger Thickness||9 mil|
|Length Inches||16 "|
|Palm Thickness||7 mil|