Dual Channel Data Logger w/ Glycol Probe
Product Code : MPS1-19517
Vendor: Health Care Logistics
CDC Compliant Meets CDC requirements for vaccine storage. Two glycol probes allow the unit to simultaneously measure refrigerator and freezer temperatures in pharmacies, labs and hospitals. Display - LCD screen...
- CDC Compliant Meets CDC requirements for vaccine storage. Two glycol probes allow the unit to simultaneously measure refrigerator and freezer temperatures in pharmacies, labs and hospitals.
- Display - LCD screen displays real-time readings and current status of data. Unit offers on-screen menus and provides real-time trend analysis, data summary and ability to start, stop and reset the unit.
- Temperature Range - From 40 to 100 C (-40 to 212 F) probe measurement range with accuracy of 0.1 C (-10 to 70 C), 0.3 C (full range). Offers user-set intervals with logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour. Includes two glycol-filled bottles on 3.0m cables and features an integrated magnet to attach logger to the storage unit.
- Logging - Battery-operated unit will measure and store more than 250,000 temperature readings. Features a data rollover that will overwrite the oldest data when memory is full.
- Easy-to-use Software - Micro USB interface for set-up and data download. Using Windows control software (available as a free download at ), users can quickly set up the data logger and view downloaded data by connecting the device to a PCs USB port.
- NIST Traceability - An individually serial-numbered Certificate is provided. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Power - Includes two AA batteries
- Dimensions - 1-7/8"W x 3-1/2" H x 1-3/16"D