How to Maintain Behavior Second Edition E-Book
Product Code : MPS8-14545
How to Manage Behavior Series Second Edition
This manual provides helpful information about how to maintain behavior after a behavior modification program is withdrawn. When a program is terminated, behavior often returns to its original level before the behavioral procedure was applied. Gains are likely be lost unless the termination of the program is planned and special procedures are introduced to maintain the new behavior.
This manual presents various methods that can be used alone or in combination to maintain behavior. The techniques are designed to be implemented after behavior changes have been achieved and before the program is completely withdrawn. The manual presents different techniques to maintain behavior and illustrates their applications with different clients, behaviors, and settings. Exercises are provided to help develop skill in applying the different procedures.
- Preface to the Series
- Maintenance of Behavior
- Basic Procedures to Maintain Behavior
- Maintenance Guidelines
- Troubleshooting: Checking to See if Behaviors Are Maintained
- What if Behavior Is Not Maintained?
- Planning Your Own Maintenance Program
- References and Further Reading
E-Book Features and Benefits
- Accessible from any device with Internet access
- Search and find using keywords
- Add notes and bookmarks as you read
To see more of this product's contents:
41 pages e-book 1998