Just for Adults: Following Directions E-Book
Product Code : MPS8-33114E
Ages: 16-AdultGrades: 11-Adult
Improve direction-following by targeting the underlying processes of language comprehension and reasoning. Clients follow simple to complex directions with varied content and formats. The lesson content is pertinent to adults and carefully designed to accommodate limited language abilities of clients with neurological impairments.
Skills trained in the beginning activities are reinforced and built upon in subsequent lessons. Clients respond to the tasks by marking the correct answer, physically following commands, and completing simple drawings. A screening tool helps you identify the client's use of strategies and reasoning patterns prior to designing therapy sessions.
The activities include:
- one-, two-, and three-step movement commands
- concrete and abstract two- and four-component directions
- conditional directions
- directions with pictures and numbers
- written directions
E-Book Features and Benefits
- Accessible from any device with Internet access
- Search and find using keywords
- Add notes and bookmarks as you read
40-pages e-book 2007