Medline Micro-Kill One Germicidal Alcohol Wipes, Reclosable Pack, 60-Count, 7" x 8"
Product Code : MPSM-MSC351378
Micro-Kill One Germicidal Alcohol Wipes Quat/alcohol kills TB, Norovirus, Rotavirus and Rhinovirus in one minute Durable, low-lint polypropylene cloth that features a quaternary ammonium and alcohol solution One-step clean and...
Micro-Kill One Germicidal Alcohol Wipes
- Quat/alcohol kills TB, Norovirus, Rotavirus and Rhinovirus in one minute
- Durable, low-lint polypropylene cloth that features a quaternary ammonium and alcohol solution
- One-step clean and disinfect for hard nonporous surfaces
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces only, including medical, dental and laboratory countertops, exam tables, carts, patient care equipment, point-of-care equipment, telephones, sink tops, toilet seats, glazed porcelain, stainless steel, Formica, vinyl and most plastic surfaces
|Packaging||1440 Each / 24 Pack / Case|
|Active Ingredient||Quat & Ethyl Alcohol|
|Antibacterial Type||EPA Disinfectant|
|Length Inches||7 "|
|Width Inches||8 "|
|Wipe Type||Hard, Non-porous Surface Wipes|