SPARC for Childhood Apraxia of Speech
Product Code : MPS8-31247
Ages: 3-12Grades: PreK-7
Based on current treatment research, these materials readily adapt to the therapy approach you use for your students with CAS.
Busy clinicians rely on the Stimulus Pictures for Assessment, Remediation, and Carryover (SPARC) series for:
- loads of organized pictures and practice opportunities
- convenience and portability
- systematic progression of activities
- use with a variety of therapy approaches
- precise measures of progress
SPARC for Childhood Apraxia of Speech incorporates functional words, organized in groups based on sound production, to keep students motivated. Individualize therapy by selecting the sounds that have the greatest effect on intelligibility.
Each phoneme includes:
- warm-up exercises the target sound combined with short and long vowels in CV, VC, CVCV, and VCVC syllables
- words with illustrations
- phrases with illustrations
- short sentences with illustrations
- 2- to 3-syllable words with illustrations the target sound is shown in all word positions
- generalization activities with illustrations
SPARC for Childhood Apraxia of Speech is a pick-up-and-use therapy material that has ample opportunities for successful verbalization. It easily adapts to your technique and your students' needs.
261 pages 8.5 x 11, spiral 2013