VersaShield Extended Cuff Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Size XS
Product Code : MPSM-VS711XSH
VersaShield Extended Cuff Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves VersaShield gloves offer dependable strength you can count on and have a long 12" cuff that helps provide an extra barrier for your...
VersaShield Extended Cuff Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves
- VersaShield gloves offer dependable strength you can count on and have a long 12" cuff that helps provide an extra barrier for your wrists and arms; textured fingertips provide enhanced grip
- Barrier tested against fentanyl exposure up to 167 minutes to help protect you when treating overdose patients (permeation testing per ASTM D6978-05)
- Chemical tested to ASTM F739-12*
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs**
- Meet standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)***
* Tested chemicals available upon request.
** When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Caution: Testing showed a minimum breakthrough time of 30.3 minutes with Carmustine, 91.0 minutes with Thiotepa.
*** Data on file.
|Packaging||50 Each / box|
|Finger Thickness||6.7 mil|
|Length Inches||12 "|
|Palm Thickness||5.1 mil|