Ages: 3-7Grades: PreK-2
Use these captivating Buddy Bear books in your circle time or for individual work. Learners interact with every page as they place vinyl-cling stickers and answer the questions.
The stories are perfect for youngsters in early intervention, including those with autism and developmental delays. Simple sentences with a repetitive story format build language and early literacy skills. The adorable artwork is uncluttered. The stickers are stored in the book and keep their cling with a wipe of a damp cloth.
Each durable book targets one specific theme and nine associations.
- Buddy Bear Helps Mama Bear Buddy Bear mops the floor. What goes with a mop A bucket goes with a mop. Additional associations: bed/pillow, chair/table, broom/dustpan, shelf/books, toy/toy box, trash/garbage can, robe/slippers, thank you/you're welcome
- Buddy Bear Has Fun Buddy Bear paints a picture. What goes with paints A brush goes with paints. Additional associations: crayons/coloring book, shovel/pail, boat/life jacket, bat/baseball, computer/mouse, piggy bank/money, game/dice, movie/popcorn
- Buddy Bear Likes Animals Buddy Bear likes the bird. What goes with a bird A nest goes with a bird. Additional associations: hamster/cage, frog/lily pad, spider/web, dog/bone, mouse/cheese, fish/fish bowl, rabbit/carrot, bees/honey
- Buddy Bear Gets Ready for School Buddy Bear combs his hair. What goes with a comb A hairbrush goes with a comb. Additional associations: soap/washcloth, toothbrush/toothpaste, toilet/toilet paper, pants/shirt, socks/shoes, pancakes/syrup, coat/hat, books/book bag
- Buddy Bear Goes on a Picnic Buddy Bear has a fork. What goes with a fork A spoon goes with a fork. Additional associations: picnic basket/blanket, salt/pepper, peanut butter/jelly, hot dog/ketchup, bread/butter, crackers/soup, cookies/milk, fun/friends
Complete 5-Book Set: each book 9 pages, vinyl-cling stickers, suggested uses; vinyl folder 2002