Ages: 3-7Grades: PreK-2
Young learners love to answer yes/no questions as they put the correct vinyl sticker on every page of these books. The simple sentences and repetitive format build language and early literacy skills.
Students listen as you read a simple sentence that describes the picture followed by a yes/no question and the answer. The stories are perfect for circle time or individual work with youngsters in early intervention including those with autism and developmental delays. The adorable artwork is uncluttered. The stickers are stored in the book and keep their cling with a wipe of a damp cloth.
Each durable, wire-bound book is written around a theme and includes nine yes/no questions.
- Buddy Bear at the Beach Buddy Bear brought something to dig with. Is it a shovel Yes, it's a shovel.
- Buddy Bear at the Grocery Store Buddy Bear is buying something to drink. Is it milk No, it's not milk. It's juice.
- Buddy bear at Home Buddy Bear wants something soft. Is it his pillow Yes, it's his pillow.
- Buddy Bear at the Park Buddy Bear sees something white. Is it snow No, it's not snow. It's a cloud.
- Buddy Bear at School Buddy Bear has something to draw on. Is it paper Yes, it's paper.
Complete 5-Book Set: each book 9 pages, vinyl-cling stickers, suggested uses; vinyl folder 2002