- Helps to reduce irritation from repeated taping
- Acts as a barrier to prevent tape chafing
- Can be used as a light compression wrapping for minor injuries to the wrist or ankle
- Foam base offers breathable, yet sturdy material
- Versatile uses from tape underwrap, securing ice packs, and impromptu hair-ties
Protect Your Skin
Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap is specifically designed to act as a dermal barrier for repeated taping, protecting the skin from irritation, chafing, blistering and general discomfort.
Comfort and Durability
The foam-based elastic pre-wrap is made with a malleable, perforated material that is breathable, allowing proper heat convection between the user’s skin and the underwrap. It's latex-free construction makes it universally friendly to a variety of users, from coaches to clinical physicians to athletes.
Whether you need an underwrap, a quick hair tie or headband, a finish line marker, or to fix a cold pack in place, the Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap is multi-faceted. In it’s convenient rolls and multiple color options, it’s always an arms length away.