How to Negotiate a Behavioral Contract Second Edition E-Book
Product Code : MPS8-14539
How to Manage Behavior Series Second Edition
This booklet is designed for readers parents, teachers, childcare workers, counselors, staff members of institutions for individuals with mental illness or intellectual disability, employers, marital partners, and others who want to negotiate behavioral contracts.
Designed to be used under the supervision of a counselor or other professional familiar with the proper use of behavioral contracts, the format enables the instructor to review the fill-in information provided by the reader and to use that feedback to assure the reader s proper understanding and use of behavioral contracts.
- Preface to Series
- What Is a Behavioral Contract?
- Examples of Behavioral Contracts in Use
- Basic Rules for Making Contracts
- Behavioral Contract Forms
- Negotiating Your Own Contract
- Checking Up
E-Book Features and Benefits
- Accessible from any device with Internet access
- Search and find using keywords
- Add notes and bookmarks as you read
To see more of this product's contents:
41 pages e-book 1998