How to Use Planned Ignoring (Extinction) Second Edition E-Book
Product Code : MPS8-14538
How to Manage Behavior Series Second Edition
This booklet is designed to inform practitioners, including parents, procedures to use in managing the behaviors of children, students, and other persons whose behavior may be creating disruption or interference at home, at school, or on the job. The nontechnical, step-by-step instructional manual defines the procedure and provides numerous examples, and is flexible enough to be adapted to a number of different teaching situations and training environments.
- Preface to Series
- What Is Planned Ignoring?
- Exercises to Demonstrate the Effects of Planned Ignoring
- Defining Planned Ignoring
- Basic Steps in Using Planned Ignoring
- What to Do If Planned Ignoring Does Not Work
- Where to From Here?
- Program Follow-Up
- Raw Data Sheet
- References and Further Reading
E-Book Features and Benefits
- Accessible from any device with Internet access
- Search and find using keywords
- Add notes and bookmarks as you read
To see more of this product's contents:
41 pages e-book 1998