Just for Adults: Deductions E-Book
Product Code : MPS8-33113E
Ages: 16-AdultGrades: 11-Adult
Clients who have difficulty with logical thinking after neurological injury learn to make accurate deductions with these lessons. The lessons are controlled for language difficulty and have a systematic progression. The one-page activities give clients targeted practice in deductive reasoning from a variety of perspectives.
Simple, uncluttered pages and a carefully planned task sequence train clients to identify salient information and use convergent reasoning. Clients respond to the tasks by marking the correct answer, giving verbal answers, and writing one-word answers. A screening tool helps you identify the client's reasoning strategies prior to designing therapy sessions.
The activities include:
- making word deductions from sentences and clues (e.g., What has pages, a cover, and is read?)
- answering if/then questions
- answering what, who, and which questions
- determining figural and object classes from visual and verbal clues
E-Book Features and Benefits
- Accessible from any device with Internet access
- Search and find using keywords
- Add notes and bookmarks as you read
40-pages e-book 2007