Sammons Preston Solid Seat Insert
Product Code : MPSPH-081708783
Vendor: Performance Health
- Designed to fit underneath a wheelchair cushion to help fill the cavity of a sling or hammock seat
- Constructed with high-density, closed-cell foam to provide added stability to the wheelchair seat and promote better posture
- Seat insert is semi-rigid with a convex bottom that is designed specifically for standard wheelchairs but can also be suitable for other chairs and sitting areas
- Seat insert cushion is 1 ½ in. high and is available in seven different sizes for ample seating coverage in standard sling seat wheelchairs
- Cleaning Instructions: flush with water and air dry
Built for Durability
The Solid Seat Insert is built with a high-density closed-cell foam that is durable for repeated use. The foam is semi-rigid that allows it to gently contour to the user while still keeping its structure. This also gives the insert cushioning for padded comfort while sitting.
The Solid Seat Insert is easily installed on any standard sling seat wheelchair and can be suitable for other chairs and sitting seats. It is contoured at the bottom of the insert allowing it to fit snugly in the hammock shape that wheelchair seats develop over time. The seat cushion is available in a variety of sizes that allow you to find the best insert for your wheelchair.
Promotes Proper Positioning
The Solid Seat Insert helps promote proper sitting posture while being used. As time progresses, wheelchair seats tend to stretch and wear down. This can create uncomfortable experience for the user, especially if used for prolonged periods of time. The seat insert returns the seat to a flat surface and provides the support you need for better posture.