- Organizer consists of seven daily in Dividual pill strips to organize medications and vitamins by day of week and time of day.
- The top of the tray is printed with the days of the week from left to right, starting with Sunday.
- Each holder has four separate compartments printed morn, noon, eve and bed.
- All seven pill strips can be kept in the tray as a weekly organizer or they can be removed to allow patients to take medication with them during travel.
- Braille markings on each compartment lid assist the visually-impaired.
- Each flip-top lid has an arrow pointing to the opening clasp; allowing quick medication retrieval.
- Semi-clear plastic compartments provide easy viewing of medication.
- Finger holes in the bottom of the tray aid in the removal of the daily pill holders. Simply push the pill holder from the back and lift. View all Medication Organizers
Overall: 9-3/8"W x 1-1/8"H x 5-7/8"D
Day Strips: 1-5/16"W x 1"H x 5-3/16"D
Compartments: 1-3/16"W x 7/8"H x 1-1/16"D