Stimulus Pictures for Group Therapy Grades K-2
Product Code : MPS8-37628
Ages: 5-7Grades: K-2
Students with different goals in a therapy group can focus on the same picture with these large-size illustrations that have stimuli for articulation, vocabulary, listening, grammar, and reasoning on the back.
There are a wealth of therapy uses for these 50 full-color, 8 "" x 11"" picture cards. Stimuli target these speech and language areas:
- Articulation: remediate r, s, and l sounds at the word, phrase, and sentence levels
- Concepts: teach relational words (size, position, quantity, location, time) that promote vocabulary and expressive language
- Attributes: students classify, categorize, and identify functions of words
- Comparisons: target critical thinking by comparing and contrasting two items
- Synonyms and Antonyms: understand word relationships and provide words with the same and opposite meanings
- Definitions: provide definitions and improve verbal reasoning
- Listening: improve listening and attention by listening to a statement and answering questions about the statement
- Grammar: students correct grammatical errors such as noun-verb agreement, pronoun use, verb tense, and more
- Reasoning: challenge students to predict, make inferences, and problem-solve
Easy storage and an answer key make these cards hassle-free!
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES: 50, 8 "" x 11"" double-sided, coated picture/stimuli cards; instructions; and answer key; all in a vinyl folder. ( 2008)