The Syntax Handbook: Everything You Learned About Syntax
Product Code : MPS8-14416
This second edition of The Syntax Handbook provides an updated reader-friendly review of the most frequently encountered syntactic terms that language interventionists use. With eight chapters devoted to syntactic form and five to syntactic function, plus developmental data on children s attainment of significant syntactic structures, this text is for professionals concerned with language development and disorders.
- Exercises (with answer keys) are provided to review key vocabulary and to practice applying the information from each chapter to your work as a language interventionist.
- A glossary and a number of helpful appendices are also included.
- This practical book simplifies syntax for the beginning university student, yet offers insight and quick reference to the seasoned professional.
- Description of key syntactic terms and structures pertinent to the chapter s content
- Developmental Notes containing a brief description of children s attainment of the syntactic structures targeted in the chapter
- Exercises to review the chapter s vocabulary and tie the material covered to the process of syntactic analysis
- An answer key for selected chapter exercises
256 pages 7 x 10 softcover 2016