Class A 1-Year Dating Laser Flag Labels for Class A Small
Product Code : MPS1-6025
Vendor: Health Care Logistics
Laser Flag Labels have a print area for typical drug label information (drug name, strength, dosage form, lot number, NDC#, barcode, etc.) and a flag area for additional drug or...
- Laser Flag Labels have a print area for typical drug label information (drug name, strength, dosage form, lot number, NDC#, barcode, etc.) and a flag area for additional drug or patient-specific information.
- To provide drug protection up to one year, these laser foil labels must be used with the Class A Small, Medium and Large Blisters.
- One-piece design has adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Sign up for HCLÆs FREE Online Labeling Program by going to: GoHCLabels.com and enjoy the benefits of quick, convenient pharmacy label printing using your desktop printer! Ready-made templates for HCLÆs extensive line of unit dose labels save time and improve efficiency.
- Laser labels should be stored at 70░ - 80░F and 50% relative humidity (▒5%) away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Labels should be stored in the room in which they will be printed at least 48 hours prior to printing. Not for use with thermal printers.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- Available in 8-1/2"W x 11"H sheets for supported laser and inkjet printers.
- Quantity: 1,600 per box, 2 across and 8 down
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"W x 1-3/16"H
Flag Dimensions: 2"W x 1-3/16"H
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.