- The 4 x 6 grid sheet allows you to fill 24 blisters at one time and an entire sheet of 24 labels to be placed over the grid to create a quick step process.
- Made of a PVdC laminate designed to meet the latest USP packaging requirements.
- Sign up for HCLs FREE Online Labeling Program by going to and enjoy the benefits of quick, convenient pharmacy label printing using your desktop printer! Ready-made templates for HCL's extensive line of unit dose labels save time and improve efficiency.
- Also available in Amber and Green to provide color differentiation and coding. Use of different colors is a great way to implement a system for fast movers, higher alert medication, type, use and more.
- Amber and Green blisters meet USP requirements for protection of light sensitive medication. Blue blisters do not contain UV light protection.
- Combination of blister and proper label affords the highest in moisture barrier protection properties - and meets USP Class A package requirements which is a one-year expiration date from the date of packaging.
- Dimensions: 1-3/16" x 1-3/16"
Cavity Dimensions: 7/8" diameter x 1" deep
- Quantity: 2,400 per package; 6 across and 4 down