Class A 1-Year Dating Thermal Transfer Labels for Class A Small
Product Code : MPS1-17297
Vendor: Health Care Logistics
Fits our Class A Small, Medium and Large Blisters. Labels must be applied in Dividually; cannot be applied in strips. Use with Thermal Printer #17268 and most other thermal printers....
- Fits our Class A Small, Medium and Large Blisters. Labels must be applied in Dividually; cannot be applied in strips.
- Use with Thermal Printer #17268 and most other thermal printers.
- Sign up for HCLÆs FREE Online Labeling Program by going to and enjoy the benefits of quick, convenient pharmacy label printing using your desktop printer! Ready-made templates for HCL's extensive line of unit dose labels save time and improve efficiency.
- One-piece labels are paper-topped with adhesive on the outer border only.
- Perforated between each label! Great for times when you need to package special meds or small quantities.
- Labels have an inside core diameter of 1ö.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- Quantity: 1,600 roll/1 across
- Dimensions: 1-11/16"W x 1-3/16"H
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.