Class A Laser Labels for S, M & L Blisters
Product Code : MPS1-6121G
Vendor: Health Care Logistics
To provide drug protection up to one year, these laser foil labels must be used with the Class A Small, Medium and Large Blisters. One-piece design has adhesive only on...
- To provide drug protection up to one year, these laser foil labels must be used with the Class A Small, Medium and Large Blisters.
- One-piece design has adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Sign up for HCLÆs FREE Online Labeling Program by going to: and enjoy the benefits of quick, convenient pharmacy label printing using your desktop printer! Ready-made templates for HCLÆs extensive line of unit dose labels save time and improve efficiency.
- Laser labels should be stored at 70░ - 80░F and 50% relative humidity (▒5%) away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Labels should be stored in the room in which they will be printed at least 48 hours prior to printing. Not for use with thermal printers.
- Available in 8-1/2"W x 11"H sheets for supported laser and inkjet printers.
- Available in Blue, Green, Red and White. Specify color when ordering.
- Quantity: 3200 per box, 4 across and 8 down
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.